- Juventus is the team that has the highest average ball possession in this Serie A campaign (61%).
- Massimiliano Allegri's team have also only conceded one inactive ball so far, Emmanuele Giaccherini's penalty on the opening day,
- The Bianconeri have the best attack in the league (24 goals scored, equal to Napoli) and have had the most shots in Serie A (224).
- Finally, Juve have recovered the most points from losing positions in this Serie A season, gaining nine points, with three wins out of three, on the three occasions in which the Bianconeri went behind.
10.11.2018 15:00 - in: Serie A S
Milan vs Juventus: Match preview
- Juventus have won 10 of their last 11 Serie A games against Milan, as many wins as they had managed in their previous 29 games against the Rossoneri.
- Milan remain the team that has won the most games against Juve in Serie A, 49 times, with the most recent in October 2016.
- The Rossoneri have failed to score in three of the last seven games against the Old Lady at San Siro.
A GREAT START
Juventus have recorded their best start to Serie A in its history:
- Previously Juve had never obtained 31 points in the first 11 games of the championship.
- La Vecchia Signora have the longest overall unbeaten streak (15 games), as well as away from home (18 matches).
- Juventus is the only team still unbeaten on the road in the five major European leagues in the calendar year of 2018 (12 wins and three draws).
FACING THEIR FORMER TEAM
- Mattia De Sciglio grew up in the youth sector of Milan, going on to play 110 Serie A games between 2012 and 2017, before moving on to Juventus.
- Leonardo Bonucci, played a total 51 matches with the Milan shirt last year, scoring two goals, one of which was against Juve.
- Gonzalo Higuaín (40 goals in 73 league games for Juventus), made the move to the San Siro in the summer, as well as Mattia Caldara.
COACH VS COACH
- Massimiliano Allegri has achieved seven victories in eight Serie A games at the helm of Juventus against Milan.
- Tuscan, Allegri coached Milan from 2010 to January 2014, managing 133 games in Serie A, averaging 1.92 points per game, winning one Scudetto.
- Allegri and Gennaro Gattuso have faced each other only twice as coaches, with Allegri coming out on top in a 3-1 in Turin last season, and in a 4-0 win for the Bianconeri in the 2018 Coppa Italia final.
- Mister Allegri is the only coach amongst in the league to averaged two points per game, with Gattuso is fourth in the standings, with 1.86 per game.