USEFUL INFO JUVENTUS – MANCHESTER CITY| 25/11 at 8.45 p.m.
- It is impossible to purchase tickets in the home ticketing mode during the pre-emption stages; to purchase in J1897 and Premium Member pre-emption mode, you must hold a valid Supporter Card;
- In case of lost or expired card, the pre-emption can be exercised through the following special points of sale for all sectors and Ticketone Call Center, excluding South Stand season ticket holders. We remind all season ticket holders whose pass is expiring by October 2015 that its validity was extended up to October 31;
- Name changes are not allowed, excepting for season ticket holders that will be allowed to change the holder's name and exclusively at the time of purchase, and only at authorised ticket offices' by exhibiting one's original documents together with those of the new user;
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a commission can be applied up to a maximum of 2€ per each ticket issued. For costs or commissions for other channels, we suggest to refer to the Listicket.com website;
- Please note that tickets cannot be purchased by supporter from UK, excepting Juventus Supporter Card holders;
- Juventus Club Doc supporters can refer to their Coordination Centre
GENERAL SALE - from 11.00 a.m. on Monday, November 16
We remind British supporters that they are ineligible for tickets in the home sections of the stadium for this match. Access to the stadium will be denied to British fans who purchase tickets in these areas of the ground.
Authorised sales channels:
> LIS Call Centre 892.982 (from 10am -1pm and from 2pm - 6pm)
> Authorised LIS ticket offices
We would also like to remind you that Club Doc members can contact the Coordination Centre to request tickets