- It is not possible to change names on tickets purchased in pre-emption mode, home ticketing or passbook mode, or with a dedicated price
- Only J1897 and Premium Members physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode; International Premium Members holding virtual cards can proceed with the purchase through listicket.com by choosing the mode of “delivery to stadium box office” on match day from 2 hours before kick-off at Box B - Corso G. Scirea.
- After the Premium Member pre-emption period, prices are subject to change or new prices may be activated
- In case of a lost or expired card, the pre-emption rights can be exercised through the following special points of sale for all sectors and Ticketone Call Centers.
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a fixed commission of € 2.00 may be applied per ticket issued
- Members of the Juventus Club Doc can contact their Coordination Centre in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card.
It is prohibited to sell coupons in North and South Stand who do not hold a Supporter Card
- from 4:00 p.m. on Friday 4 December
It is prohibited to sell coupons in South Stand who do not hold a Supporter Card
Authorised sales channels:
> Call Centre 892.101 (opening hours 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
> Authorised Lis ticket office