Find out all the required information regarding special passes for Juventus Stadium: free passes for under 14s, accreditations for FIGC and AIA, fans with disabilities
Information regarding disabled stadium access
Juventus Football Club has set up a free booking service which grants disabled fans easier access to the stadium. The service, which is aimed at fans with a 100% disability certificate, allows you to access the stadium free-of-charge with an accompanying adult.
Please note: For safety and accessibility reasons, the seats reserved for fans with disabilities are specifically chosen because of their suitability to wheelchair users. A regular ticket does not allow for wheelchair access to the stadium.
Finally, please note that the pass is only issued following the submission of appropriate documentation which certifies the disability of the user. It is therefore strictly personal and non-transferable.
Important information about the service
Accreditation requests for disabled fans and their respective carers must be made online through the dedicated service on our official website.
In order to use this service, you must first complete the form which is accessible by clicking the link found at the bottom of the page.
The data submitted will be stored in our database in order to simplify the submission of subsequent requests.
Subscribe to the service now to apply for your accreditation for upcoming games.
How to submit your online accreditation request
• In order to access the accreditation system, please click the link at the bottom of this page
• To carry out your registration, click ‘Register’ and fill in all required fields with your personal information. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you have specified.
Please note: Registration is only necessary the first time. Once registered, you simply use your e-mail address and password (as specified when carrying out initial registration) to request accreditation for upcoming games.
• In order to access the system, enter the e-mail address and password provided upon registering.
• Select the game you’re interested in by clicking the event name. Please note that accreditation requests will be accepted during the period between seven and two working days prior to the match.
• Fill in the pass application form by providing accurate details of your carer’s personal information.
• The accreditation confirmation will be sent via e-mail and must be printed off and presented at the stadium in order to collect your ticket on the day of the match.
How to access the stadium
• Proceed to Gate C or F (Tribuna Nord/Sud respectively) with a copy of your confirmation document as issued by Juventus at least 30 minutes before kick-off. Your accreditation will expire if you do not arrive before this time.
• Fans with disabilities should come with just one carer (who must be over the age of 18). Both can access the stadium for free.
• Ticket will only be given to fans who present the following documents at the allocated entrance:
- copy of the accreditation confirmation by Juventus F.C.
- an identity document
- an original copy of your disability certificate for inspection.
Click here to start the online accreditation procedure.