Fans with disabilities
Information for fans with disabilities to access the stadium
Juventus Football Club has set up a free booking service to facilitate the access to the ground for differently abled individuals.
The service, aimed at fans with disabilities with 100% disability certificate, provides you with the chance to access the stadium free with an accompanying adult.
NOTE: for safety and accessibility reasons, the seats reserved for people with disabilities are specific to the movement needs of wheelchairs inside the stadium. The regular ticket only doesn’t allow wheelchairs to access the ground, therefore we point out that the usual purchase of any ticket does not allow to access the structure.
Finally, please note that the pass is issued following the submission of suitable documentation certifying the disability of the user, therefore it is strictly personal and not transferable.
Important information about the service
The request for accreditation for fans with disabilities and their respective carers may only be sent through the Internet by using the dedicated service on our official website.
In order to use this service, the form available at the link at the bottom of this page needs to be fill in.
The provided data will be stored, thus simplifying the submission of subsequent requests.
Subscribe the service immediately, in order to apply for your accreditation on the occasion of upcoming games.
How to submit your online accreditation request
- In order to access the accreditation system, click the link at the bottom of this page.
- In order to carry out your registration, click ‘Register’ and fill in all required fields with your personal data; a confirmation email will be sent to your specified email address.
NOTE: the registration in the accreditation system must be done the first time only. Once registered, in order to request your accreditation for upcoming games, you must just access the system inserting your e-mail address and password (as provided when carrying our your registration).
- In order to access the system, enter the email address provided when registering and the related password previously selected.
- Select the game you’re interested in by clicking the event name. Please note that all accreditation requests will be accepted from seven up to two working days before the match.
- Fill in the pass application form, also providing the correct personal data of your carer.
- The confirmation for the accreditation, also required to take your ticket at the stadium on the match day, will be sent via e-mail and can be printed.
How to access the stadium
- Go before Gate C or F (depending on whether your accreditation has been confirmed in North or South Stand, respectively) with a copy of Juventus’ confirmation document, at least 30 minutes before kick off. Your pre-emption right will expire upon this time-limit.
- Fans with disabilities should be along with just one carer (necessarily over eighteen). Both can access the stadium free.
- Close to the dedicated entrance, the ticket will be only given to those fans who will show the following documents:
- copy of the accreditation confirmation by Juventus F.C.;
- identity document;
- original copy of your disability certificate for possible inspection purposes.
Click here to start the online accreditation procedure.