Accreditations for FIGC e AIA
Method for accessing the accreditation service on line
The Juventus F.C. Company has established a booking service of seats reserved for C.O.N.I. and F.I.G.C. card members, available just for championship and tim cup matches.
The service, mandatory for requesting accreditation, provides for the possibility of accessing free-of-charge the stadium for Juventus F.C. home matches in compliance with Ministerial Decree No. 8 of 08/02/2007.
ATTENTION: for reasons of safety and accessibility, the seats reserved for the card members are available in a predetermined number and for as long as they last; the card of your Association/Federation, therefore, does not give you the right to access the stadium unless accreditation is requested in advance.
Procedure to access the online accreditation service
Juventus Football Club has arranged a seat booking service dedicated to CONI and FIGC cardholders, only available for championship encounters.
Being compulsory in order to request your pass, this service provides you with the chance to access the stadium free on the occasion of Juventus home games in accordance with the Ministerial Decree 08/02/2007 No. 8.
NOTE: for safety and accessibility reasons, the seats reserved for cardholders are limited in number and available until all of them are taken; therefore, your Association/Federation card doesn’t entitle you to access the stadium, if the accreditation hasn’t been previously requested.
Steps to follow to join the service
- In order to access the accreditation system, click the link at the bottom of this page
- In order to carry out your registration, click ‘Register’ and fill in all required fields with your personal data; a confirmation email will be sent to your specified email address.
NOTE: the registration in the accreditation system must be done the first time only.
Once registered, in order to request your accreditation for upcoming games, you must just access the system inserting your e-mail address and password (as provided when carrying our your registration).
- In order to access the system, enter the email address provided when registering and the related password previously selected.
- Select the game you’re interested in by clicking the event name. Please note that all accreditation requests will be accepted from seven up to two working days before the match.
- The confirmation for the accreditation, also required to take your ticket at the stadium on the match day, will be sent via e-mail and can be printed.
Where to pick up your accreditations
On the day of the match, go to the box office close to Gate D on Via Druento, no later than 30 minutes before the kick off, provided with:
- Confirmation copy of the accreditation;
- Identity document
- ORIGINAL copy of your valid member-card of the Association/Federation, stamped by the ‘Agenzia delle Entrate’ - Rome.
- The company reserves the right to accept the requests according to the submission order; whether no more seats are available, further requests will be rejected.
- The ticket will be issued upon verification both of the accreditation confirmation and of your member-card validity. Whether irregularities or inconsistencies during the checking procedure occur, the ticket won’t be released under any circumstances, even if the accreditation procedure has been satisfactorily concluded.
- Once you’ve picked up your ticket, go before the gate shown thereon to access the stadium.
- If you lose your password, you can apply for it from the first page of the accreditation system: click ‘Retrieve your password’, and enter your email address used when registering.
Click here to start the online accreditation procedure.