Regulations regarding the use of banners
General behavioural rules
(Under the articles 1 septis D.L. 28/2003, converted and modified by the law 88/2003)
For the purposes of these “Ground rules and regulations”, the term “Club” shall mean Juventus Football Club S.p.A. (hereinafter Juventus), the term “Ground” shall mean the entire structure of the stadium including any external area of Juventus property, delimited by fences and any other property used or occupied by the club.
Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground during any Event, is regulated by the following rules and regulations.
The purchase of a valid ticket determines the acceptance of the present Ground regulations by the visitor and acceptance of the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA and Italian Football Association.
Non compliance to the Ground Rules and Regulations may result in expulsion from the Ground and enforcement of a fine amounting from € 100,00 to € 500,00.
If the transgressor has, in the same football season, been fined for the same offence in the same or in a different Ground, the fine can be increased up to half the maximum amount and can result in an entrance ban to future Events and Grounds.
Spectators must comply to the following rules, bans and warnings:
1. Tickets are personal and not transferable, except in the cases and through the procedures regulated by Italian law and the Organising club. Rules and procedures for ticket transfer can be found at www.juventus.com;
2. Entrance to the Ground shall be authorised upon proof of identity in the form of an official document. Identity document is to be shown, upon request, to the Stewards in order to verify correspondence between the name on the ticket and the document.
3. The ticket must be kept, and showed upon request, until the end of the Event and upon leaving the Ground, exiting Grounds must occur in compliance to the Club’s procedures.
4. Spectators must occupy only the seat allocated by their ticket and must not move to any other part of the Ground without the express permission or instruction of a Steward or Officer of the Club.
5. The appointed Safety Officials and Stewards are entitled to search, also through the use of hand wands, any person and their belongings to ensure that no illegal, banned or dangerous materials are introduced in the Ground. With the purchase of a ticket all persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge Juventus and their appointed Safety Officials and Stewards the right to search any person, clothing and other items in their possession, without any exceptions.
6. Entry to the Ground for people with disabilities is regulated by the Club, access will be guaranteed up to full occupancy of allocated seats.
7. The Club reserves the right to expell from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Rules and Regulations, admission to future events will be denied to anyone who has violated Ground Rules and Regulations also in absence of a legal banning order.
Inside the Ground its forecourts and pedestrian areas the following are strictly forbidden:
a. racial, homophobic, religious discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment or showing offensive written banners;
b. The obstruction of gangway, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden;
c. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground;
d. Cause damage tampering, interfering with any structure, infrastructures, equipment, furniture, fitting or fixture within the Ground;
e. Introducing or possessing harmful substances, flammable substances, dyes and drugs;
f. Introducing or selling alcoholic drinks, unless a permit has been previously requested and granted, licenses will be given by the appropriate competent authorities;
g. Introducing or possessing fireworks, bengalas, other pyrotechnics, smoke bombs;
h. Introducing or possessing: stones, knives, bottles, glass containers other objects which could be thrown or could compromise public safety, noisemakers, laser devices and any other item that could compromise public safety;
i. Displaying any material which blocks other spectators’ view or the emergency signs or that is in any way an obstacle to emergency exits andescape routes towards the pitch;
j. Introducing or selling, within the Ground, drinks contained in cans, glass or plastic bottles, the beverages must be poured in a plastic or carton glass;
k. Introducing and disseminating, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets, written or printed, which differ from the permitted material that has been Authorised by (G.O.S.) on behalf of the Club, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets cannot be displayed in different spaces from the authorised ones and must be removed at the end of the Event;
l. Organise any non authorised choreography or which could differ from the ones authorised from (GOS) on behalf of the Club;
m. Attempting to enter the Ground or be inside the Ground whilst drunk or under the effect of drugs;
n. Smoking in all areas of the Ground, save the smoking zones.
It is an offence:
Possession of any kind of weapons, display of banners logos of associations that encourage discrimination or violent racial conduct, ethnics, national or religious, encourage violence during any Event, possessing, throwing or the use of dangerous materials, and pyrotechnics, climbing fences and entering the Pitch.
We notify that within and around the Ground CCTV cameras are in use, the data base is treated according to the law articles 30.6.2003 n. 196 and D.M. 06/06/2005.
To download a copy of the Ground Rules and Regulations, please click here.