The Stadio Olimpico, delle Alpi and Comunale: three stadia which bore witness to the Bianconeri's incredible evolution
The stadium was constructed in 1933 and originally named after Benito Mussolini. Its first ever match was contested on 29 June 1933.
The Stadio Comunale served as Juventus' home from 1933 until 1990 and the club contested a total of 890 championship matches at the venue, clinching 17 Scudetto titles in the precess.
The Stadio delle Alpi was a venue with a capacity of 69,041 that had been designed by Studio Hutter for the 1990 World Cup.
In 2003, Juventus purchased a 99-year building lease on the whole area from the City of Turin. The stadium was closed down three years later and then demolished in March 2009 to make way for the Continassa project and construction of Juventus Stadium.
The Bianconeri contested home matches at the delle Alpi between 1990 and 2006, clinching seven Scudetto titles in the process.
The Stadio Olimpico (former 'Comunale') has a capacity of 27,994 spectators and is owned by the City of Turin.
The venue was substantially restructured in preparation for hosting the opening and closing ceremonies of the 20th Winter Olympics in 2006.
Juventus contested their home matches at the arena between 2006-2011 before unveiling the brand new Juventus Stadium. The Stadio Olimpico is now the home ground of Torino FC.