Juventus Football Club S.p.A., listed on Borsa Italiana, has a traditional administration system that divides powers between the Shareholders’ Meeting, the Board of Directors and the Board of Statutory Auditors.
The corporate governance system of Juventus, including rules and methodologies for planning, management and control, which are necessary for Company operation, was defined by the Board of Directors in accordance with regulations applicable to listed companies, Corporate Governance Code and international and national best practice.
Control environement key factors include:
- ethical values (Code of Ethics);
- the central role of the Board of Directors;
- transparency of management;
- the distribution of responsibilities for the management, monitoring and evaluation of the Internal Control and Risk Management System;
- the risk management system in line with best practice;
- the remuneration system focused on the specificities of the sector;