Juventus Football Club concluded a number of transfer deals on the final day of the summer transfer window, both incoming and outgoing.
Here is a full round-up of the club’s transfer deadline day activity:
- Luca Barlocco joins on a co-ownership deal from Atalanta
- Vlaudut Nicolas Marin registration requested following his departure from Manchester City
- Stefano Beltrame loaned to Bari
- Marcel Buchel loaned to Lanciano
- Elio De Silvestro to Reggiana on a co-ownership basis
- Nicholas Canizares loaned to Rayo Vallecano
- Alessandro Degrassi loaned to Lanciano
- Carlos Garcia to Parma on a permanent deal
- Prince Gouano to Atalanta on a co-ownership basis
- Jorge Martinez loaned to Novara
- Vincenzo Pira loaned to Reggiana
Juventus have also agreed to sell half of Edoardo Ceria’s ownership rights to Atalanta, with the youngster to remain in Turin for the time being.