During the preemption phase the ticket need to be loaded in the Supporter Card and it will be impossible to purchase tickets in the home ticketing mode during the pre-emption stages; to purchase in J1897 and Premium Member pre-emption mode, you must hold a valid Supporter Card;
- For the Ticket Season holders, in case of lost or expired card, the pre-emption on your place can be exercised through the special points of sale.
- Name changes are not allowed, excepting for season ticket holders that will be allowed to change the holder's name and exclusively at the time of purchase, and only at authorised ticket offices' by exhibiting one's original documents together with those of the new user paying the full price
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a commission can be applied up to a maximum of 2€ per each ticket issued. For costs or commissions for other channels, we suggest to refer to the Listicket.com website;
- Please note that tickets cannot be purchased by supporter from SPAIN, excepting for Juventus Supporter Card holders or Membership holders; in case of a ticket purchase on behalf of a Spanish citizen without the previous cards, that ticket will be cancelled and will not allow the entrance to the Juventus Stadium
- Juventus Club Doc supporters can refer to their Coordination Centre for the pre-emption face
- The Season Ticket holders can ask assistance through our online form present in the area “assistance” in the section “il mio abbonamento”
It will be possible to change name on tickets until the 27th of March and from the 30th of March until the 4th of April. LAST DAY FOR NAME CHANGE : Tuesday the 4th of April.