How to access the online accreditation service
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. has set up a booking service for seats reserved to C.O.N.I. and F.I.G.C. card holders. Please note that this is only available for Serie A and Coppa Italia matches.
In accordance with Ministerial Decree No.8 of 08/02/2007, utilising this service for accreditation requests is mandatory in order to gain free-of-charge access to the stadium for Juventus home matches.
Please note: For safety and accessibility reasons, the seats reserved to card members are subject to limited availability and therefore the Association/Federation card does not guarantee access the stadium unless accreditation has been requested in advance.
Steps to follow in order to join the service
• To access the accreditation system, please click the link at the bottom of this page
• To carry out your registration, click ‘Register’ and fill in all required fields with your personal data. A confirmation e-mail will then be sent to the e-mail address you have specified.
Please note: Registration is only necessary the first time. Once registered, you simply use your e-mail address and password (as specified when carrying out initial registration) to request accreditation for upcoming games.
• In order to access the system, enter the e-mail address and password selected upon registering.
• Select the game you’re interested in by clicking on the event name. Please note that accreditation requests will be accepted from Monday at 9.00 am to Wednesday at 6.00 when the match is on weekend days, and from Wednesday at 9.00 am to Friday at 6.00 pm of the previous week when the match is on working days.
• The accreditation confirmation will be sent via e-mail and must be printed off and presented at the stadium in order to collect your ticket on the day of the match.
Where to pick up your accreditation
On the day of the match, proceed to the ticket office (near Gate D on Via Druento) no later than 30 minutes before the kick off. You will be asked to present the following documents:
• Confirmation of the accreditation
• An identity document
• An ORIGINAL copy of your valid Association/Federation membership card which has been stamped by the ‘Agenzia delle Entrate’ in Rome.
• The club reserves the right to accept requests on a first-come first-served. When no more seats are available, any further requests will be rejected.
• The ticket will only be issued upon verification of both the accreditation confirmation and of your membership card validity. If irregularities or inconsistencies arise during the checking procedure, the ticket will not be released under any circumstances, even if the accreditation procedure has been successfully carried out.
• Once you’ve picked up your ticket, proceed to the indicated gate in order to access the stadium.
• If you lose/forget your password, you can request a reminder from the first page of the accreditation system. Simply click ‘Retrieve your password’, and enter the e-mail address used when registering.