- It is not possible to change names on tickets purchased in pre-emption mode, home ticketing or passbook mode, or with a dedicated price
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a fixed commission of € 2.00 may be applied per ticket issued
- Members of the Juventus Club Doc can contact their Coordination Centre in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card.
- It is prohibited to sell coupons to residents in Lombardia region who do not hold a Supporter Card
From 10:00 a.m. on Monday 21 of November.
Any restrictions on the purchase of tickets on open sale will be announced before the opening of that phase
Please note that the program may suffer some minor variations
Authorised sales channels:
- Website Listicket.com
- Call Center TicketOne 892.101*. From Switzerland 0900 892 101 – From abroad (not Italy and not Switzerland ) +39 02 600 60 900 (Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m : Saturday 9:00 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday closed)
- Authorised Lis ticket offices
- Juventus authorized foreign travel agencies specialized in providing football packages to all Juventus home games. For more information:
We would also like to remind you that Club Doc members can contact the Coordination Centre to request tickets.
Members of the Juventus Club Doc can contact their Coordination Centre in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card.
It is prohibited to sell coupons to residents of the Lombardia region who do not hold a Supporter Card
*For more details about Call center TicketOne visits: https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/editoriale/news/callcenter-ticketone.html