HOW TO REQUEST MEDIA ACCREDITATIONS
Requests for accreditation to the press tribune for Juventus Football Club home matches at the Allianz Stadium (men's first team), the Ale & Ricky field at Vinovo (Men's Youth Sector and Women's U19), the Moccagatta Stadium in Alessandria (Next Gen) and the Pozzo-La Marmora Stadium in Biella (Juventus Women) must be sent no later than five days before the match in question by attaching the document in electronic format via e-mail. The request document must be completed on headed paper and signed by the director of the publication.
Below is the data necessary to issue the accreditation for each match:
· Name and surname of the journalist
· Date and place of birth
· Place of residence
· Mobile number
In addition, we ask you to attach a copy of your ODG card.
The request for accreditation will be examined based on the availability of places in the press tribune.
Accreditations can be collected:
· starting two hours before the match at the "MEDIA" accreditation desk - Gate B (west side) of the Allianz Stadium;
· starting one hour before the match at the security guard entrance of the Juventus Training Center in Vinovo;
· starting an hour and a half before the match at the Moccagatta Stadium – Entrance on Via Bellini 5.
· starting one hour before the match at the Pozzo-La Marmora Stadium in Biella – Gate 5 (Piazza Giovanni Falcone): journalists/ Gate 1 (Viale Macallè): photographers.
For information on data processing, please refer to the Information on the processing of personal data for holders of free access and/or service tickets published on the site at the following link.