- It is not possible to change names on tickets purchased in pre-emption mode, home ticketing or passbook mode, or with a dedicated price.
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a fixed commission of € 2.00 may be applied per ticket issued.
- Tickets in South are available only in Authorised Lis ticket offices.
From 10:00 a.m. on February Monday the 13th
- Members of the Juventus Club Doc can contact their Coordination Centre in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card;
- It is prohibited to sell coupons to residents in Tuscany region who do not hold a Supporter Card.
Authorised sales channels:
- Website Listicket.com
- Call Center TicketOne 892.101*. From Switzerland 0900 892 101 – From abroad (not Italy and not Switzerland ) +39 02 600 60 900 (Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m : Saturday 9:00 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday closed)
- Authorised Lis ticket offices
- Juventus authorized foreign travel agencies specialized in providing football packages to all Juventus home games. For more information:
We would also like to remind you that Club Doc members can contact the Coordination Centre to request tickets and in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card.
*For more details about Call center TicketOne visits: https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/editoriale/news/callcenter-ticketone.html