Indications for access to the stadium by supporters with disabilities
The Allianz Stadium has seats dedicated to spectators with disabilities that are allocated free of charge to disabled with a 100% disability rate and disabled people in wheelchairs (regardless of the degree of disability).
REMINDER: for reasons of security and accessibility, the seats reserved for people with disabilities are specifically designated to meet the needs of the movement of wheelchairs inside the stadium. The regular ticket does not allow the entrance to the stadium of people in wheelchairs, so it is important to remember that any regular tickets purchased do not allow access to the facility.
Finally, we remind you that the accreditation is issued following the presentation of documentation certifying the disability of the user, so it is strictly personal and not transferable
Important information about the service:
- The accreditation request for supporters with disabilities and their carers can be sent exclusively via the Internet through the dedicated service on our official website.
- To use this service you need to fill in the form available via the link at the bottom of this page.
- The data provided will be stored, thus simplifying the presentation of subsequent requests
Please register now with the service in order to apply for accreditation for upcoming matches.
How to submit a request for online accreditation:
- To access the accreditation system, click on the link at the bottom of this page
- To register, please click on “Register” and fill out the fields with your own personal details; a confirmation email will be sent to the specified email address.
REMINDER: registration is subject to verification of the accuracy of the documentation submitted.
IMPORTANT: registration in the accreditation system only needs to be performed the first time. Once you are registered, following verification by Juventus of the suitability of the documentation presented, to apply for accreditation for subsequent matches you will only need to log in with the email and password entered during the registration phase
- To enter the system, insert the email address used during registration and the password previously chosen.
- Select the match in question by clicking on the event name. Please note that requests for accreditation will be accepted from Monday at 9:00 a.m. to Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the week of the match for Saturday and Sunday matches, and from Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. to Friday at 6:00 p.m. of the week prior to the match for midweek matches.
- Fill in the accreditation application form, making sure to also enter the correct details for your companion
- The confirmation of accreditation will be sent via e-mail
The tickets in digital format (PDF) will be sent to the registration email address.
You will have to print out the ticket to be able to enter the stadium.
To gain access to the stadium you will need to print out the tickets in digital format received at the registration email address provided.
If you do not present these tickets, you will not be granted entry to the stadium.
Please note that the maximum number of tickets per buyer per match is 4. Therefore, the applicant for accreditation with a carer can buy on the Official Ticket Shop up to 2 other tickets. In case of a higher number of tickets purchased, the accreditation issuance will not be allowed.