Method for accessing the online accreditation service
Juventus has established a seat reservation service reserved for CONI, AIA and FIGC cardholders, which is available only for league matches and the Tim Cup. The service, which is compulsory for accreditation, provides for the possibility of free access to the stadium during Juventus home matches in accordance with MD no. 8 of 08/02/2007.
REMINDER: for reasons of security and accessibility, the seats reserved for members are available in a limited number; your Association/Federation card does not therefore allow entry to the stadium unless accreditation has been previously requested.
Procedure to follow to join the service
- To access the accreditation system, click on the link at the bottom of this page
- To register, please click on “Register” and fill out the fields with your own personal details; a confirmation email will be sent to the specified email address.
IMPORTANT: registration in the accreditation system only needs to be performed the first time.
- Once registered, to apply for accreditation for subsequent matches you will only need to log in with the email and password entered during the registration phase.
- To enter the system, insert the email used during registration and the password previously chosen
- Select the match in question by clicking on the event name. Please note that requests for accreditation will be accepted from Monday at 9:00 a.m. to Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. (subject to availability) in the week for matches played on for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and from Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. to Friday at 6:00 p.m. (subject to availability) of the week preceding the match date for matches played on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
- The ticket will be send to the email used for registration on our website
- The ticket will be showed at the same time of the AIA / FIGC / CONI personal card and a perdonal ID card, valid and original
- The company reserves the right to accept the requests received on a first-come, first-served basis; in the event that seats are no longer available, all additional requests will be rejected
- Should you lose your password, you can request it from the home page of the accreditation system using the email used during the registration phase.