08 December 2023
Juventus host last season's league champions Napoli in the second successive Friday night league fixture on Matchday 15, playing host to the Neopolitans at 20.45 CET at the Allianz Stadium.
The Bianconeri are on a solid run of home form, and will look to keep this up against a wounded Partenopei side who were beaten 3-0 by current log-leaders Inter Milan last time out.
As we do every matchday, we have prepared a matchday quiz to see how game ready you are ahead of tonight's kick-off!
The answers are at the bottom of the page. Good luck!
- Against no other opponent has Napoli lost as many games as they have against Juventus. In the 154 previous league matches between the two sides, how many have ended in defeat for Napoli – 54, 63, 70 or 84?
- Juventus is the team that has collected the most points at home so far this Serie A season. How many in total have been earned at the Allianz so far?
- What is the most frequent scoreline in league matches played between these two sides?
- Which current First Team player scored his very first goal against Napoli?
- How many headed goals has Adrien Rabiot scored over the past two seasons?
GOOD OMEN | On all the nine occasions in which Juventus won at least 33 points after the first 14 matches played in the three-points-for-a-win era in Serie A, they have ended the season as champions.
CORNER CONTRAST | Juventus is the team that has scored the most goals from corner kicks in Serie A this season (five), including three of the most recent six goals scored at home. On the other hand, Napoli is one of the three sides who have not yet found a goal from these game situations (along with Bologna and Empoli).
EX | Arkadiusz Milik played 93 games and scored 38 goals in Serie A with the Napoli shirt between 2016 and 2020.