01 December 2023
Juventus make the short trip to Monza for their first fixture of December, taking on the home side at the U-Power Stadium on Friday, 1 December at 20.45 CET.
The Bianconeri are coming off the back of a 1-1 draw against table-toppers Inter Milan, keeping them two points adrift in second spot on the Serie A standings, while Monza sit in ninth place, having drawn their last two matches against Cagliari and Torino.
As usual, we have a matchday quiz to sharpen your game knowledge before Juve take to the field!
You'll find the answers at the bottom of the page. Good luck!
- The Bianconeri have won 30 points in the first 13 matches played so far this, their best return since which season?
- No team in Serie A has scored more goals from corners than Juventus this campaign. How many goals have the Bianconeri scored off this dead-ball situation?
- Only two goalkeepers in Europe’s Top Five leagues have a higher percentage of clean sheets earned than Wojciech Szczesny. What percentage of games has Tek kept a clean sheet – 58%, 64%, 68% or 77%?
- Who is Juve’s most-used player so far this season?
- Filip Kostic is the midfielder with the most successful crosses from open play in Serie A. How many?
LONGEST UNBEATEN STREAK | Juventus is the team that has the longest current unbeaten streak in the league: in the last eight matches the Bianconeri have collected six wins and two draws.
AIMING FOR FIVE | Juventus have won four of their first six away games this season (D1, L1). On 12 of the 14 occasions in which the Bianconeri won at least five of the first seven away matches played in Serie A, they then ended the season in first place.
LONG-AWAITED RETURN | Danilo could return after 55 days on the sidelines. Over the past two Serie A seasons, Juventus have conceded an average of 0.7 goals per 90 minutes with him on the pitch, compared to 1.2 without him on the pitch.
- 2019/20 season
- Gleison Bremer