No season is ever the same as another, but there has been a constant in the seven years of #MY7H: Allianz Stadium. From 8 September 2011, when it was inaugurated, our home has innovated, created a spectacle of the Juventus match, sold out 149 of 183 matches(81%) including 22 out of 27 last season, and, most importantly of all, become one of the biggest keys to the Bianconeri success.
Now, the next chapter begins on today as season tickets go on sale for the 2018/19 season.
The renewal phase begins that day and runs until Sunday, 15 July. Those who wish to renew but change their seats can do so on July 17th and 18th while and subsequent phases dedicated to our Juventus Members will be communicated at a later date.
There are many advantages to being a season ticket holder beyond simply having your seat for every exciting Bianconeri match between the 19 Serie A matches, UEFA Champions League and Coppa Italia.
You have the possbility to access the "My subscription" section to change names or sell your seats for individual matches!
This is an ever-growing option that more and more fans are taking advantage of with over 90% having used it in the last season with 80,000 name changes and 83,000 tickets put up for sale with members earning credit that can be used for Champions League and Coppa Italia matches as well as Museum tours or season ticket renewals!
Season ticket holders also receive:
- a 15% discount voucher for the online store
- a 20% discount on Black & White Membership
- a 10% discount at J | Medical
- reduced rates for Museum and Stadium tours!
Additionally Ubi Banca customers have the opportunity to pay for their season ticket in installments (CLICK HERE for more information).
Renewals can be made at the following channels:
- The Ticket Office at Juventus Museume - Via Druento 153/42, Torino (Open 11:00 to 19:00, closed Sundays)
- The TicketOne Call Center | Call 892.101 in Italy, 0900 892 101 in Switzerland and +39 02 600 60 900 from all other countries (Open 8:00 to 21:00 Monday-Friday and 9:00 to 17:30 on Saturday)
- Official Fan Club Members can refer to their official communication outlets.
For more information, CLICK HERE!