After an important win on the road in Benevento on Saturday, Juventus continued preparations on Monday for the UEFA Champions League return leg in Madrid set for Wednesday night.
The entire Bianconeri squad, minus Dybala, Bentancur and Howedes(who were all rested), trained this morning working on fitness and tactics.
Tomorrow will be the normal Matchday -1 with the following schedule:
- 11.00 - Real Madrid training
- 11.45 - Juventus training in Vinovo
- 13.00 - Real Madrid press conference with Zinedine Zidane and a Real Madrid player
- 18.40 - Juventus Bernabeu pitch inspection
- 19.00 - Juventus press conference with Massimiliano Allegri and Gianluigi Buffon