After eight seasons of #W8NDERFUL emotions at Allianz Stadium, full of unforgettable moments, triumphs and trophies, the season ticket campaign for the 19/20 season is about to get underway.
From Tuesday 25 June, season ticket holders will be able to renew their seats for the 2019/20 season, which in addition to the 19 home league games included, has further advantages:
- Access to the "My season ticket" section on Juventus.com which allows you to change your name to share your ticket with three other friends through the change of name, or re-sell your seat for each individual match. In the 2018/19 season, 93% of season ticket holders used this service, with over 93,000 name changes and over 110,000 places offered for sale. These have generated credit for subscribers, who have therefore accumulated a discount on Champions League matches, Juventus Museum access or for the season ticket renewal.
- Be part of the reserved sales phase for UEFA Champions League and Coppa Italia home games.
- Reduced fee for visiting the Juventus Museum & Stadium Tour.
- 15% discount voucher that can be used on the Juventus Online Stores and on exclusive dedicated in-store promotions.
- 10% discount at J | Medical on services.
- The possibility for Ubi Banca customers to pay in installments by paying with the Hybrid card.
The only official channel for the sale of season tickets is Ticketone. Season ticket holders will be able to renew their subscription on the Sport.Ticketone.it site or by calling the TicketOne Call Center on +39892101, or in the case of JOFC Members referring to their Juventus Official Fan Club.
After the sales phase dedicated to renewals has concluded on Monday 8 July, it will be possible for existing holders to change their seats on Wednesday 10 July, via the Ticketone Call Center (+39892101)
For all information and prices, please visit the dedicated page.