- During the preemption phase the ticket need to be loaded in the Supporter Card and it will be impossible to purchase tickets in the home ticketing mode during the pre-emption stages; to purchase in J1897 and Black&WhiteMember pre-emption mode, you must hold a valid Supporter Card;
- For the Ticket Season holders, in case of lost or expired card, the pre-emption can be exercised through the special points of sale.
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a commission can be applied up to a maximum of 2€ per each ticket issued. For costs or commissions for other channels, we suggest to refer to the Listicket.com website;
- Please note that tickets cannot be purchased by supporter WITH SPANISH NATIONALITY excepting for Juventus Supporter Card holders or Membership holders; in case of a ticket purchase on behalf of portuguese citizen without the previous cards, that ticket will be cancelled and will not allow the entrance to the Allianz Stadium.
- Juventus Official Fan club supporters can refer to their Coordination Centre for the pre-emption face
- The Season Ticket holders can ask assistance through our online form present in the area “assistance” in the section “il mio abbonamento”
Name change are allowed only buying with a full tariff and charging the ticket on the Supporter card. After that you have to go on “change support” on Listicket.com. The person receiver of the name change should be a TdT OWNER and should present it at the Allianz Stadium in Order to Access.
Please Note: all name change are to be done within the 2 of November and only buying tickets at full tariff. After that day it won’t be possible anymore to do the name change