- During the preemption phase the ticket need to be loaded in the Supporter Card and it will be impossible to purchase tickets in the home ticketing mode during the pre-emption stages; to purchase in J1897 and Black&WhiteMember pre-emption mode, you must hold a valid Supporter Card;
- For the Ticket Season holders, in case of lost or expired card, the pre-emption can be exercised through the special points of sale.
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a commission can be applied up to a maximum of 2€ per each ticket issued. For costs or commissions for other channels, we suggest to refer to the Listicket.com website;
- Please note that tickets cannot be purchased by supporter WITH GREEK NATIONALITY excepting for Juventus Supporter Card holders or Membership holders; in case of a ticket purchase on behalf of Greek citizen without the previous cards, that ticket will be cancelled and will not allow the entrance to the Allianz Stadium.
- Juventus Official Fan club supporters can refer to their Coordination Centre for the pre-emption face
- The Season Ticket holders can ask assistance through our online form present in the area “assistance” in the section “il mio abbonamento”
Name change are allowed only buying with a full tariff and charging the ticket on the Supporter card. After that you have to go on “change support” on Listicket.com. The person receiver of the name change should be a TdT OWNER and should present it at the Allianz Stadium in Order to Access.
Please Note: all name change are to be done within the 27of september and only buying tickets at full tariff. After that day it won’t be possible anymore to do the name change