From September 7th at 10 am until September 9th at 11.59 pm.
IF YOU ARE A SEASON TICKET HOLDER IN THE SECTORS-ROW-SEATS LISTED HERE UNDER, YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TICKET BY OBSERVING THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
114 row 4. Seats: 1 to 20.
114 row 7. Seats: 1 to 8.
114 from row 8 to row 17. Seats: 1 to 36.
114 row 18 to row 31. Seats: 1 to 26.
115 row 7. Seats: 1 to 28.
115 from row 8 to row 16. Seats: 1 to 36.
216 all seats.
218 row 3. Seats: 1 to 13.
218 from row 4 to row 14. Seats: 1 to 38.
219 from row 2 to row 9. Seats: 1 to 35.
219 row 10. Seats: 1 to 5.
- WITHOUT MAKING USE OF THE CREDIT ACCRUED ON “MY SEASON TICKET” AND WITH POSSIBILITY OF SELECTING THE SEAT
Season ticket holders with title loaded on the Supporter Card can exercise the pre-emption in any Sector on:
- at authorised Lis ticket offices
- through Ticketone Call Center 892.101 (9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.- chargeable).
If you want to use the pre-emption, but change the user of the title, you can only do it in ticket offices using the INTERO CN fare. Consequently, on Juventus.com, in the section “My Season Ticket” it will be possible to change name after September 4th. The user who receives the title must be physically in possession of the Supporter card and inserted as a reserve of the holder, as the title will be loaded on it and will be necessary for entry to the Allianz Stadium. More information are available Monday September 3rd on the Game List tab of the My Season Ticket section.
ATTENTION: it will be possible to change name on tickets only before and not after Tuesday 11 September at 11.59pm.
- WITH MAKING USE OF THE CREDIT ACCRUED ON “MY SEASON TICKET” AND WITH POSSIBILITY OF SELECTING THE SEAT
If you want to use the dedicated season ticket holders’ tariff and use the credit accrued through “My season ticket” you can purchase:
- On Listicket.com, sending after the purchase an email a request to our contact form in the Help area present in the “My Season Ticket” section on our web site juventus.com within the 23:59 of September 11th, with the object “Preemption using the credit accrued on I.M.A.”. You will be contacted to obtain the refund corresponding to your credit;
- TicketOne Call Center 892.101 (For callers from Switzerland 0900 892 101 - For callers from all other countries (other than Italy and Switzerland) +39 02 600 60 900 (Monday-Friday 8:00-21:00, Saturday 9:00-17:30. closed on Sunday)*
- Ticket offices in Corso Rosselli 206/A – Turin and Via Bruno Cassinari 15 – Milan, using the credit immediately
Name changes are not allowed for the tickets bought in this way
J1897 Member priority ticket sales
From 12:00 p.m. on Monday 10th to 11:59 p.m. on the 11th of September.
Authorised sales channels:
- Website Listicket.com
- Call Center TicketOne 892.101*. From Switzerland 0900 892 101 – From abroad (not Italy and not Switzerland ) +39 02 600 60 900 (Monday to Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. : Saturday 9:00 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday closed)
- Authorised Lis ticket offices
The J1897 Member card holder not resident in Italy or without Supporter card can buy tickets calling Juventus call center at 011.45.44.095 if resident in Italy. Fans calling from abroad can call 011.45.30.486.
J1897 and Black & White Member have the possibility to purchase a ticket for a maximum of 3 Junior Members, calling the Juventus call center at 011.45.44.095. The reduced fare will be applied to Junior Members. Fans calling from abroad can call 011.45.30.486.
*For more details about Call center TicketOne visits: https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/editoriale/news/callcenter-ticketone.html