- For the Ticket Season holders, in case of lost or expired card, the pre-emption can be exercised through the special points of sale.
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a commission can be applied up to a maximum of 2€ per each ticket issued. For costs or commissions for other channels, we suggest to refer to the Sport.Ticketone.it website;
- Please note that tickets cannot be purchased by Guests supporters, excepting for Juventus Supporter Card holders or Membership holders; in case of a purchase by a citizen coming from the nation of the Guest team without the previous cards, the ticket will be canceled and will not allow access to the match.
- Juventus Official Fan club supporters can refer to their Coordination Centre for the pre-emption face
- The Season Ticket holders can ask assistance through our online form present in the area “assistance” in the section “My Season Ticket”
-Name change are allowed only buying with a full tariff (INTERO CN) and charging the ticket on the Supporter card. Consequently, on Juventus.com, in the section “My Season Ticket” it will be possible to change name. The user who receives the title must be physically in possession of the Supporter card and inserted as a reserve of the holder, as the title will be loaded on it and will be necessary for entry to the Allianz Stadium. Please Note: all name change are to be done within the 18th February at 11:59 pm and only buying tickets at full tariff (from 14th to 16th of February name changes are not available).