- It is not possible to change names on tickets purchased in pre-emption mode, home ticketing or passbook mode, or with a dedicated price
- Only J1897 and Premium Members physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode; Premium Members (not Italian resident) holding virtual cards can proceed with the purchase through listicket.com by choosing the mode of “delivery to stadium box office” on match day from 2 hours before kick-off at Box B - Corso G. Scirea.
- After the Premium Member pre-emption period, prices are subject to change or new prices may be activated
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a fixed commission of € 2.00 may be applied per ticket issued
- Members of the Juventus Club Doc can contact their Coordination Centre in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card.
- It is prohibited to sell coupons to residents of the Veneto region who do not hold a Supporter Card
J1897 and PREMIUM MEMBER and PREMIUM MEMBER (not Italian resident) PRE-EMPTION RIGHTS
From 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday 15 December to 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday 16 December.
Authorised sales channels:
- Lis Call Centre 892.101 – from abroad +39 02 600 60 900 (opening hours 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Authorised Lis ticket offices
Through these channels, every J1897 and Premium Member may purchase up to 4 tickets as long as they have been registered J1897 or Premium Members or premium Members not Italian resident since 1 July 2012.
Premium Members not Italian resident, with virtual cards (code starting with 0146) will have to purchase through listicket.com, choosing “delivery at the stadium” - Box B or going to authorised lis ticket offices.