- Please note that it is not possible to change names on tickets purchased in pre-emption mode, home ticketing or passbook mode, or with a dedicated price.
- Only J1897 and Black&White Member physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode only if they are physically hold the Supporter card and other 3 tickets only if also these 3 fans hold a J1897 or Premium Member card
- The J1897 and Black&White Member card holder not resident in Italy, can buy tickets on Listicket.com inserting in the promotional space the Member Card number; we remember to select Home Ticketing and print at home your ticket
- The J1897 and Black&White Member card holder can buy a ticket for a maximum of 3 Junior Member, going to authorised Lis Ticket offices in the specific moment of pre-emption showing the Junior Member Card
- After the Premium Member pre-emption period, prices are subject to change or new prices may be activated
- At all authorised Lis points of sale, a fixed commission of € 2.00 may be applied per ticket issued
- Members of the Juventus Official Fan club can contact their JOFC Center in the event of a lost or expired Supporter Card.
- More communication or restriction upon general sales will be communicate soon
- Please note that the program may suffer some minor variations.
J1897 and Black&White Member have a dedicated promotion in priority ticket sales (November 9th - November 12th)
For this match, Woman can buy ticket with a special price, subject to availability.