24 April 2021
Monday 26th April will be a beautiful day for the Juventus Museum, which with the return of Piedmont to the "yellow zone" will finally reopen its doors to fans and enthusiasts. The good news doesn't stop there, as Stadium Tours are beginning again!
Despite it being a public holiday in Italy on Tuesday 27th, the museum’s doors will remain open.
It’s important to note that there are new rules regarding access to the museum: as per government regulation for weekend visits, it will be necessary to buy tickets online at least 24 hours prior. This is important news, because access will not be allowed to visitors who have not purchased tickets in advance.
Please note that visitors who are not wearing a facemask will not be admitted and everyone will be subjected to temperature checks at the entrance. For the Stadium Tours, the maximum number of participants will be 20 people per tour.
In addition to the museum’s reopening there are new additions to be excited about that will be on display for all to see:
· The invitation to the inauguration of the Corso Marsiglia Stadium in 1922, which was the Bianconeri’s home for five years. This was the first stadium in Italy made entirely of reinforced concrete, which hosted the first ever night game, as it was the only one at the time equipped with an artificial lighting system.
· The contract which saw Omar Sivori sign for Juventus from River Plate in in 1957. A document recovered thanks to River Plate and the River Museum, for a transfer that allowed the Los Millonarios to complete the first tier Colonia stand at the Monumental Stadium with a sector that is still named after Omar Sivori today.
· The first Juventus accounting book, with the statute of a joint-stock company, dated 1st July 1967.
· Michel Platini's contract of employment in 1982, with which he began the extraordinary epic tale of “Le Roi” in Black and White.
· The "Carlo Parola" vintage ball, the same one you saw in the hands of Giampiero Boniperti and Alessandro Del Piero at the Stadium Inauguration Ceremony on 8th September 2011.
· Speaking of Del Piero, there is also his 2007 contract with Juventus, complete with the pen used for its signing.
· Finally, the most recent addition, the pen used by President Andrea Agnelli with whom the contract with Cristiano Ronaldo was signed in July 2018.
Excited? We are waiting for you from Monday. Welcome back!