Starting from this week, all fans will finally be able to return to visit the Juventus Stores!
Turin was the first city to raise the shutters, with the reopening of all the stores (City Center, Megastore and Lingotto) yesterday, 18 May.
Then on Wednesday 20 May, the Roma City Center Store will reopen in the capital, followed by the Milano City Center Store, which will reopen on Friday, 22 May.
The opening hours will be as follows:
- Turin City Center: 10:30 – 19:00
- Stadium Megastore: 10:30am – 19:00
- Turin Lingotto: 10:00 – 20:00
- Rome City Center: 11:00 – 19:30
- Milan City Center: 10:30am – 19:00
In respect of the health of customers and staff, all stores will adopt security measures, including:
- Store staff will be equipped with masks and protective gloves.
- Entrance only if customers are equipped with a well positioned mask (complete coverage of nose and mouth).
- Staggered entrances based on the size of the store.
- Protective barriers have been implemented at the tills.
- Safety distances.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers available to customers and sales staff.